You do! In fact, we require that you own the digital rights to the content you wish to provide to us. If you only own the digital rights to your content in certain territories, you can make that available for sale using our flexible territorial rights management tool within Kobo Writing Life’s easy DIY portal.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an account on Kobo Writing Life?
- Do my books need to be exclusive with Kobo?
- How do I edit my contact and/or payment information?
- What languages does KWL offer?
- What is the cost to distribute my eBooks?
- Who owns the rights to my books?
- How do I protect my content?
- Does Kobo Writing Life offer Print on Demand?
- Closing your account