You do! In fact, we require that you own the digital rights to the content you wish to provide to us. If you only own the digital rights to your content in certain territories, you can make that available for sale using our flexible territorial rights management tool within Kobo Writing Life’s easy DIY portal.
Articles in this section
- What is Kobo Writing Life?
- Do my books need to be exclusive with Kobo?
- How do I create an account on Kobo Writing Life?
- How do I change my login email address or password?
- How do I edit my account information?
- How do I distribute my content through Kobo?
- What languages does KWL offer?
- What is the cost to distribute my eBooks?
- How do I protect my content?
- Who owns the rights to my books?