Are you looking to promote your title with critical reviews from a reputable publication? Kobo has partnered with BookLife to allow KWL authors a chance to submit their works for review in the online and print editions of Publisher's Weekly.
BookLife is Publishers Weekly's website dedicated to indie authors. It offers lots of free information on how to succeed as an indie author, and it provides a FREE way for indie authors to submit their books for Publishers Weekly review consideration.
Additionally, BookLife offers Kobo Writing Life authors a specially priced marketing program called PW Select which puts your book in front of Publishers Weekly's audience of booksellers, librarians, agents, publishers and Hollywood scouts.The cost for submission is USD $129 per title submitted (a savings of $20 USD off the regular price of $149 USD). Perks include:
- listing of your book, including cover art, description and on-sale information, in Publishers Weekly magazine
- your book cover on the home page of PublishersWeekly.com and BookLife.com
- your book cover in BookLife's weekly email newsletter to 25,000 recipients
- your book featured on BookLife's Twitter and Facebook channels
- a six month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly
- a one year digital subscription to Publishers Weekly's PW Select monthly supplement
- a free copy of the Publishers Weekly print issue in which your listing appears
Please note, this isn't a pay-for-review service. The decision of which title to review rests solely with PW Select, and the title will be chosen on its own merit. We're giving you the chance to include your books for consideration.
Click here for more information and to sign up! Use promotional code 7KOBO to receive the US$20 discount.