To remove an eBook from sale, follow these steps:
- Go to your Kobo Writing Life Dashboard.
- Select the eBooks section.
- Select the eBook you wish to remove.
- Look for the “Save and continue” button on the right-hand side.
- Underneath that will be the option to De-list the eBook.
Note that if you have already published the book, you will only have the option to “de-list” it instead of removing it entirely. We have introduced this policy so that it will be easier for users to re-list published works if they change their minds. If you have not yet published the book, you will be able to delete it entirely.
CAUTION: When re-publishing a de-listed book, the book will lose the rankings and associated placement in search results which were accumulated when the book was initially published. Delisting books temporarily is therefore discouraged.