If you want to make your book available for free, please follow the steps below.
1. Sign into your Kobo Writing Life account.
2. On the homepage select “eBooks” to see your catalogue of titles.
3. Select the title you would like to update.
4. Select “Set the price”.
5. To make your book permanently free, you just need to enter 0 in your default list price. This will auto-convert your other currencies to free.
Please note, pre-orders cannot be free. If any currency is set to free, your pre-order will not appear on the store until the release date.
6. To make your book temporarily free, provide the start and end dates for the sale, and input 0 for each currency in which you would like your book to be listed as free.
Please note, we do not automatically convert sale prices to other currencies. These need to be manually added.
7. If you want to make other changes to your title select “Next”. If you are happy with your changes select “Stop editing."
Once saved, these updates will be reflected on our site in 24-72 hours. If your changes are not updated on site after 72 hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into your title.